Jones, Gotcher & Bogan, P.C. has long been known for its real estate law expertise. The firm provides a full range of service to clients involved with both commercial and residential real estate, from the initial acquisition of undeveloped ground to the sale of major commercial buildings and business centers. Jones Gotcher represents clients in:
- purchase and sale of properties
- title matters
- interim and permanent financing
- landlord and tenant suits
- condemnation and foreclosure
- and has served as general counsel for many of the biggest real estate brokerage firms in the southwest, such as Prudential Detrick, McGraw Davisson and Stewart, Prudential Alliance, John Husen Realtors, and Peter Walters. The firm has represented major national real estate clients, along with regional and local developers and owners. Additionally, several real estate lenders such as J.P. Morgan Chase and Tulsa National Bank have sought Jones Gotcher’s representation in real estate financings. Jones Gotcher further represents several investors who have made and continue to make investments in apartments, shopping centers, major office buildings, and other commercial properties. This representation has involved counseling concerning investment structure, acquisition work, and ongoing advice concerning the acquired properties. Jones Gotcher is also called on to counsel and represent clients in conversion of rental properties to condominiums, creating PUD, and other types of real estate transfers or dispositions and in leasing problems.Over the recent years, clients of the firm have provided opportunities for the firm to represent them in commercial real estate transactional matters in approximately thirteen states outside of Oklahoma. Further included in Jones Gotcher’s real estate law expertise is presentation of the largest zoning case in Tulsa County history, and representation of the developer in a multi-million dollar hotel and office complex in Tulsa.